Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Two FO's

I finished the test knit ... it's a great hat, though it did turn out a little big for me. Since it's for charity, it's perfectly ok to be a little big as they need lots of sizes.



And then, I ended up joining an Ood-a-long. I know, I'm a lemming. I was NOT going to participate. I wasn't, I wasn't. I had plenty of things I wanted to make and didn't need an Ood... no matter how much I love Dr Who. But then I got to thinking how awesome it would be to have an Ood finger puppet. And a Dalek finger puppet. And a Doctor (10) puppet... and a Doctor Donna puppet. And they could all be in a Tardis case that's bigger on the inside (hence having room for all the finger puppets).

And next thing you know.... I made an Ood.



Yep, I'm a lemming. But it's cute. And even though the two little boys in my life have NO CLUE what an Ood is... and are quite disturbed when they find out they're holding a brain in their hands.... it's a-ok. Because I have an Ood Finger puppet. And that is awesome.

No comments: