- 12 sweaters/tops - for me - in 2012
- 40 hats for homeless charity
- two baby blankets for Project Linus by April 1st
- whatever else comes my way through Dumbledore's Yarny
I'm half-scared and half-confident that these goals will be pretty easy to hit. I did 11 tops/sweaters as it was for 2011 - but two were baby sweaters, and one was "a" boy sized 6.
Admittedly, one of the sweaters will be finished on January 1, 2012 - the sweater I'm working on right now.... but I don't think it will even need to be counted in on the "12" for the year (unless I really run out of time in the fall).
1) January 1, weave in the last of the ends on my Hooray Cardigan. (turn in for detention)
2) Between January 1 & January 7th - one Brioche watch cap finished. (turn in for first class)
3) Cast-on First sweater - Pick, Pick, Pick it Up pattern (to turn in before the end of January for a class)
4) As soon as OWL is approved cast on for Cabled Sweater by Bernat - get it to the 40% finished mark and go back and keep working on Pick, Pick, Pick it up Pattern until it's done.
5) Portable/simple project - work on a Brioche Scarf (third class project) - and take "as artsy as I can get them" photos for use to promote my Brioche knitting class.
6) Simple Gloves in Worsted weight - with droid-friendly string worked into thumb and forefinger tip for me (!!) (fourth class project)
7) If I finish everything so far on the list early enough in the month, work Baby Blanket 1 as close as I can to get it finished on February 1 for detention.
8) If I'm to the weaving in ends stage, Do the 2 hour baby blanket in DC crochet (fifth class project)
9) If I'm still (ha-ha-ha) ahead of the game, make as many hats as can fit into either class projects and/or Quidditch that I have time to make and places to fit them.